Festive pumpkin spice granola is great to bring on a fall hike or while apple picking. It is quick to make, extremely tasty and will stay stored for approximately one month! Plus, it is a great energy booster and refined sugar free!
Festive Pumpkin Fall Spice Granola Inspo
Gabe and I hike a lot in the fall. We always enjoy taking my family dogs to a Crescent Lake in Southington, CT. Now that we have adopted Liberty, we have to take shorter hikes until she builds up her strength. Nonetheless, that does not stop us from going.
During our hikes, we love to sit down and have a small snack while taking in the view. This granola is perfect for doing such. It will not bog you down too much for the rest of your hike and can easily be carried with you!
The granola is also the perfect addition to any parfait that you make. I enjoy a nice parfait all times of the year, despite it being popular mainly in the summer.
This festive pumpkin fall spice granola also stores well in a glass jar in the fridge for approximately 30 days! Which makes it extra great!
Festive Pumpkin Spice Granola Ingredients
Old Fashion Rolled Oats. I used Quaker brand, but you can use any you'd like. Make sure they are not quick oats, as they will not work well.
Pecans. They add a great fall flavor to this! Make sure they are chopped (or chop them yourself).
Pumpkin seeds. They add a great crunch to this granola.
Pumpkin Pie Spice, Cinnamon and Allspice. Essential for fall spice.
Maple Syrup. It is the sweetener for this granola!
Nut butter. I used a cashew, macadamia, coconut butter from Performance Nut Better. You can receive a small discount with the code: Peachhtreee. Buy it here.
Eating this granola.
Eat it alone, pour it in cereal or top your yogurt with it! It is extremely verstaile.
Did you make this recipe?
I am so happy you did. Please leave me a review below and tag me on social media. This encourages me and helps me improve in the future.
Festive Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 1.5 cup Old Fashion Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Pinch Salt
- ½ tbsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt nut butter in a microwavable safe bowl.
- Combine melted nut butter and maple syrup and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Slowly pour the maple and nut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and fold until completely combined.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and lightly grease it.
- Pour a layer of the granola on top of the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes then flip and cook for another 5 minutes. It should be golden brown. If your granola does not seem crunchy, do not worry – it will crisp up.
- Store in an air tight glass jar in the fridge for approximately one month.