Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark is the best way to make sure you get all your Halloween favorite tastes in a chocolate bark! This bark is packed with spooky sweet and savory flavors ensuring that your night is tasty and terror-ific.
Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark Ingredients
Spooky Bark is perfect to ensure that whatever flavor you are craving this Halloween, you have it. It includes a dark chocolate, vegan white chocolate, crushed graham crackers (Nabisco crackers are honey free and therefore, are vegan), vegan marshmellows (Dandie's), Halloween spooky eyes and sprinkles, sea salt, Kettle Corn, pretzels and slices almonds! Yes, you can basically call this the kitchen sink of barks because I did not leave any flavor to be desired (except maybe a fruit flavor, but I tried and it was not good!).
Due to the small amount of each ingredient used, I recommend buying "fun size" bags of each and buying pre-popped kettle corn.
Steps to Make Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark
This Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark is incredibly easy to make! You melt the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl then spread it onto parchment paper on a baking tray. You will want to make it approx ¼ on an inch thick.
Then melt white chocolate and drizzle it on top of the dark chocolate. Do any design you like!
Next, scatter the rest of the ingredients all over your melted chocolate. I try to make sure they are well disbursed, but if you want side to be heavier on a certain ingredient, go for it. Place the baking tray inside your fridge or 2 hours and take out to break up. That is it! I told you -- so simple.
Storing the Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark
Store this bark in an air tight container in the fridge. It will stay good for 7-10 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I omit certain ingredients that I do not like? Absolutely! You can make this bark however you would like!
Can I use milk chocolate instead of dark? You can, but it will no longer be dairy free or vegan, so if you have an allergy, be careful!
I am allergic to almonds, what else can I use? Peanuts, pistachios or hazelnuts! If you are nut free, try sunflowers.
I don't have crushed almonds, will regular work? Yes! I crushed my own by placing them inside a napkin and smashing them with a cutting board on a safe area.
My candy keeps falling out of the bar, why? Be sure to press the larger candy items into the bar before it sets! That will ensure that it does not pop out.
I want to make a bigger bar, how can I? Simply double the recipe and you will have a much bigger bar!
My chocolate is not melting, what can I do? Simply place 1 tsp of coconut oil or butter into the chocolate to help it melt!
I like one topping ingredient a lot, may I add more of it? Absolutely!
Do you like it spooky?
Did you make this recipe?
I am so delighted you did! Please leave me a review below to encourage me in the future and help me improve. Also, please be sure to tag me on social media (@peachhtreee) and hastag #peachhtreee!
Spooky Halloween Vegan Bark
- 3 cups dark chocolate
- ½ white chocolate
- 2 tbsp vegan marshmallows
- 1 tbsp crushed almonds
- 2 tbsp kettle corn
- 5 spooky eyes
- 2 tbsp crushed graham crackers
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- ½ tbsp Halloween sprinkles
- 2-3 tbsp crushed pretzels
- Place parchment paper or tinfoil on top of a small baking sheet.
- Place the dark and white chocolate in separate microwavable bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until it is melted. You should stir it every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate onto the parchment paper. It will be approx ¼ inch thick, but you can do thicker – your choice.
- Drizzle the white chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle each ingredient throughout the soft chocolate. You may need to push in the marshmallows and almonds a little bit to ensure they stick. I tried to make sure each bite would have every single ingredient.
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Break up the bark with knife or your hands into smaller chunks. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.