Being dairy-free does not mean you need to miss out on your favorite cookies! Here is an exhaustive list of all the best dairy free cookies recipes on the internet. Whether you are craving a simple chocolate chip cookies, or want something more seasonal, like a pumpkin cookie, you will find it here. All recipes are also vegan.
TIPS FOR DAIRY-FREE BAKING
Dairy free baking does not need to be hard! Some of the best types I have for it are:
- Use dairy free block butter. Block butter bakes the most similarly to real butter. Vegan and non dairy butter spreads taste great, but do have extra oils added into them to make them so spreadable, which can result in your dairy free cookies expanding a little too much. My favorite block butters are: Trader Joe's; Country Crock (you can use the olive oil or avocado oil); and Miyokos.
- Use plain, unsweetened plant based milk. Unless otherwise indicated in the directions, use plain, unsweetened plant base milk to ensure the flavor your baked goods do not change. If you are truly in a pinch, unsweetened vanilla can also work. Avoid any sweetened plant based because they can cause the recipe to be overly sweet! I like to use plain, unsweetened almond milk, oat milk or soy milk when baking.
- Check your chocolate chips. To ensure your baked good is completely dairy free, do not forget to use dairy free chocolate chips. Some popular brands for dairy free chocolate chips are: Enjoy Life and Ghirardelli. Both can be find at most grocery stores in the baking aisle. You can also use dark chocolate chips, but always check the label! Just because they are dark chocolate does not man they are always dairy free. Some dark chocolate chip brands I like are: Lilys Dark Chocolate Chips and Hu No Added Sugar Keto Chocolate Chips. Both can be find at Whole Foods in the baking aisle or on Amazon.
DAIRY FREE COOKIES
- Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dairy Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Dairy Free Biscoff Cookies
- Dairy Free Sugar Cookies
- Edible Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookie Dough
- Edible Dairy Free Cookie Dough
- Edible Dairy Free Sugar Cookie Dip
- Dairy Free Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
- Dairy Free Strawberry Coconut Sugar Cookies
- Dairy Free Oatmeal Banana Cookies
- Dairy Free Thumbprint Cookies
- Dairy Free Ginger Cookies
- Dairy Free Matcha Cookies
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Dairy Free Blackberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Dairy Free Red Velvet Cookies
- Dairy Free Cashew Butter Cookies
- Dairy Free Oatmeal Jam Cookies
- Dairy Free Chai Cookies
- Dairy Free Snickerdoodle
- Dairy Free Cookie Skillet
1. Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy the classic taste of chocolate chip cookies without any of the dairy. Ready in just 20 minutes with the use of 9 ingredients, these dairy free chocolate chip cookies will be a pleaser!
2. Dairy Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dairy Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are an absolute delight! They offer the perfect blend of chewy and crispy textures for an irresistible cookie experience.
3. Dairy Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
The nostalgic cookie you either love or hate. These dairy free oatmeal raisin cookies come together quick and taste just like the ones your grandma used to make.
4. Dairy Free Biscoff Cookies
Biscoff cookies, but not like the ones you get in stores! These buttery Dairy Free Biscoff Cookies are made with biscoff spread so they are chewy, not crunchy!
5. Dairy Free Sugar Cookies
These simple Dairy Free Sugar Cookies are a must make for any party! Whether you add food coloring and sprinkles to them, or keep them plain, they are tasty to eat and easy to make.
6. Edible Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Want all the taste of a cookie without the oven? Make this Edible Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookie Dough for the best taste of the season with minimum effort.
7. Edible Dairy Free Cookie Dough
Dairy Free Edible Cookie Dough is everything you want in a cookie, minus the baking! Have it ready in less than 10 minutes.
8. Edible Dairy Free Sugar Cookie Dip
Edible Dairy Free Sugar Cookie Dip is the perfect treat if you are craving something sweet and is great for birthday parties or holidays. Add sprinkles and food dye to make it any color you want!
9. Dairy Free Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
These Dairy Free Coconut Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy, and packed with flavor and texture while remaining healthier than traditional versions. They’re perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack!
10. Dairy Free Strawberry Coconut Sugar Cookies
These Dairy Free Strawberry Coconut Sugar Cookies are sweet, chewy, and perfect for the summer. Made with fresh strawberries and they're gluten-free and vegan.
11. Dairy Free Oatmeal Banana Cookies
With only two ingredients in just 25 minutes, you could be staring at a fresh batch of mouthwatering Dairy Free Oatmeal Banana Cookies!
12. Dairy Free Thumbprint Cookies
This life changing Dairy Free Thumbprint Cookies recipe is crunchy with the nutty flavor of almond, the richness of coconut, and the sweet/tart fruitiness of raspberry jam.
13. Dairy Free Ginger Cookies
Chewy, warm, and soft, these Dairy Free Ginger Cookies with Maple Icing couldn’t be easier to make. They’re absolutely delicious and make the perfect holiday (or any occasion) treat.
14. Dairy Free Matcha Cookies
These easy Dairy Free Matcha Cookies are absolutely delicious little sugar cookies with a caffeinated twist with the addition of matcha (green tea powder).
15. Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft, chewy Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cookies with slightly crispy edges. Perfectly sweet, super flavorful and easy to make.
16. Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookies
These Dairy Free Pumpkin Cookies combine the perfect amount of pumpkin and complimentary spices with classic chocolate chip cookie flavors to bring you the ultimate Fall cookie.
17. Dairy Free Blackberry Oatmeal Cookies
Made with fresh fruit and a little spice, these Dairy Free Blackberry Oatmeal Cookies are always a crowd-pleaser with kids and adults alike!
18. Dairy Free Red Velvet Cookies
These warm and soft Dairy Free Red Velvet Cookies are a beautiful dessert everyone will love!
19. Dairy Free Cashew Butter Cookies
Dairy Free Cashew Butter Cookies are perfect when you want a few bites of something sweet. They're soft, rich, just salty enough to be irresistible, and ready in 20 minutes!
20. Dairy Free Oatmeal Jam Cookies
These Dairy Free Oatmeal Jam Cookies are easy, tasty and are made with white whole wheat flour and coconut oil.
21. Dairy Free Chai Cookies
These chewy Dairy Free Chai Cookies are full of flavor!
22. Dairy Free Snickerdoodle Cookie
These delicious Dairy Free Snickerdoodle are made with an usual egg replacer that gives makes them soft inside and chewy on the outside! Buttery, delicious, and full of warm spices.
23. Dairy Free Cookie Skillet
If you like gooey, warm, chocolatey desserts, you're going to absolutely love this Dairy Free Cookie Skillet recipe. It's really fun to make and even more fun to enjoy with family and friends.