Vegan Sheet Pan Everything Nachos include all of your favorite taco, nacho and burrito toppings. They are easy to make, requiring very little prep work and can easily be switched up to include anything you could ever want on your nachos!
For my nachos, I included cheddar cheese shreds from Three Girls Vegan Creamery, white onions, red, green and yellow peppers, black beans, pickled jalapenos (find my recipe here), fresh corn, tomatoes and of course, tortilla chips.
I really enjoyed getting nachos out when I still ate cheese. They were the perfect appetizer and always so tasty. I mean, can you mess up nachos? I would constantly munch on them while watching football or when out for taco Tuesday. I actually always asked for extra jalapenos because they could not be spicy enough for me.
Now, of course, since going vegan, it is difficult to find anywhere with vegan nachos. Therefore, I made these Vegan Sheet Pan Everything Nachos to satisfy my needs. I honestly make them with anything I can find in the kitchen, as sometimes I do not have all the ingredients I put in the ones in this picture. I also will sometimes add chorizo seitan if I want them to be a little hardier.
To make Vegan Sheet Pan Everything Nachos you simply place parchment paper on a sheet pan, layer on the tortillas, lay on your cheese then top it with your toppings. You can then place it in the oven at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes. It comes out perfect every time!
The only issue you may face while making these is that the cheese may not melt to your liking. If you have ever baked with vegan cheese, you know it is tough to melt. What I do is cook my nachos for 18 minutes then put the broiler on for 2-3 minutes, checking often to make sure nothing is burning. This helps melt the cheese.
So if you are entertaining a group of people for any occasion, or you just love nachos, this is the recipe for you!
Vegan Sheet Pan Everything Nachos
- Tortilla Chips
- ¼ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- ½ cup shredded vegan cheese depending on cheese level you want
- 2-3 tablespoons green peppers diced
- 2-3 tablespoons red peppers diced
- 2-3 tablespoons yellow peppers diced
- ½ small yellow onion diced
- 4 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers see my recipe
- 5 cherry tomatoes sliced into fourths
- 3 tablespoons corn
- Toppings optional: chives, avocado and lime slices.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place parchment paper or tin foil on a medium size sheet pan.
- Layer tortilla chips so the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
- Layer cheese on top of chips, then the rest of your toppings, evenly dispersing them throughout.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. If your cheese is not melting, put on the broiler for 1-3 minutes, checking often.
- Top with chives, lime juice or avocado! Enjoy.