Apple Cider Moscow Mules are here to welcome you into fall! These are a great remix to a true classic. Apple Cider Moscow Mules are refreshing enough for the warmth of early fall, yet have all the fall flavors to satisfy your desires.
I love the beginning of fall. It is still warm out, the days are still long and fall is in the air! Refreshing fall drinks are an absolute must for this time of the year. Moscow mules are probably one of the most refreshing cocktails you can make. They are light, tasty and easy to sip on. Adding apple cider to them truly makes them the perfect refreshing fall drink- an apple cider moscow mule!
So, this recipe is truly one that I had to rely on Gabe for. When I was in my third year of law school I was diagnosed with a digestive issue, and I was told I could not drink apple cider anymore (along with many other things). Gabe and I really wanted to craft this Apple Cider Moscow Mules because we knew it would be perfect, but unfortunately, I could only have a few sips of it.
For the sips I did have, this drink was absolutely phenomenal. It is sweet, crisp and invigorating. Gabe drank all of his and assured me that this drink is absolutely on point for the fall.
This drink is perfect if you are out enjoying the day, at a picnic, apple picking or tailgating! It will leave you feeling good and feeling in season! It includes simple ingredients including:
- Apple cider from a local farm (We used apple cider from my hometown apple orchard, Rogers Ochards)
- Vegan Caramel (optional!)
That is it! I did not add the caramel to the one I drank because I wanted it to be more refreshing than anything else, but if you want to be in the fall spirit, melt some vegan caramel and drizzle it in!
If you are looking for the perfect fall treat to pair with it, check out my pumpkin spice muffin post here!
Apple Cider Moscow Mules
Apple Cider Moscow Mules are refreshing enough for the warmth of early fall, yet have all the fall flavors to satisfy your desires.
- 3 oz vodka
- Ginger Beer
- 1 cup apple cider
- ½ lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon plus sticks for garnish
- Vegan Caramel optional
- Apple slices optional, for garnish
- Place the apple cider, vodka, lime juice and cinnamon into a shaker or large bowl and stir well.
- Fill moscow mule mugs with ice and pour in cider mixture half way.
- Garnish with apple slices or cinnamon sticks. Cheers!
- Option to sprinkle with more cinnamon or drizzle with vegan caramel.
- Fill the rest of the cup up with ginger beer.
Calories: 157kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 1gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 8IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg